Wednesday, December 22, 2010

July 2010

Every summer from the time I was born we went up to our ranch in the Weber mountains of Utah. We'd hike, ride horses, fish, roast marshmallows, build campfires, play games, and spend time with the family. It's one of my favorite places and always one of my favorite memories. The bigger our family gets to more chaotic it is to take everyone but I hope it can still stay a tradition. Especially because Etta LOVES horses and the outdoors.


We also spend TONS of time swimming in the summer. When we don't want to make the trek to our community pool we just set up the little kiddie pool in the front yard for all the neighborhood kids to splash around in. For some reason Etta decided to get in in her clothes which resulted in this diaper situation.

This is what she thought of being objectified...we were laughing hysterically!

Then we had my moms birthday of coarse...


And we did tons of playing with friends...


On this morning Etta was watching a movie intently so I thought I would try to braid her hair while she was distracted... it turned out soooo cute!



Then we had the Fourth of July at Margaret's house which was a blast.

Etta liked the fireworks a little more this year...still a little loud and scary though...


Our best attempt at a family pic but unfortunately Liam was already in bed...

We have so much fun here in the summer! I'm always wishing for fall by the time august comes around then always wishing for it back by the time January comes around...
more to come!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I remember Etta's giant full diaper. That was hilarious!!!