Saturday, February 28, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
We had to park soooo far away, lucky it was such a gorgeous day outside.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Seeing as it is one of the most beautiful places on earth we went there on our honeymoon.
The site of most of my gorgeous pictures is Plitvice, and yes I took the pictures.
I have been heavily involved in Operation Smile since 2003.
Along with tons of fundraisers I also had the amazing opportunity to go on 2 major trips one of which was to Bolpur, India.
I was also invited to go to Davao City in The Philippines.
Lastly, we just went to Cabo on a fun family Vaca via Margaret...which was a blast.
As you can see I absolutely love to travel and hope to continue to...stay tuned, more detailed post on India/Philippines to follow.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
2. Your significant other? Skiing
3. Your hair? Dirty
4. Your mother? Hanging
5. Your father? Working
6. Your favorite? Family
7. Your dream last night? Craaaaaazy
8. Your favorite drink? H20
9. Your dream/goal? Translation
10. What room you are in? Living
11. Your hobby? Music
12. Your fear? Dark
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Pregnant
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. Something that you aren't? Negative
16. Muffins? Tops
17. Wish list item? Basement
18. Where you grew up? Paradise
19. Last thing you did? Watched
20. What are you wearing? Scrubs
21. Your TV? Sad
22. Your pets? None
23. Friends? Wonderful
24. Your life? Perfect
25. Your mood? Motivated
26. Missing someone? Julia
27. Car? Niiiiice
28. Something you're not wearing? Nailpolish
29. Your favorite store? Web
30. Your favorite color? Verde
33. When is the last time you laughed? 9:00AM
34. Last time you cried? 10:00AM
35. Who will resend this? Nerds
36. One place that I go to over and over? Closet
37. One person who emails me regularly? Dictionary.com
38. My favorite place to eat? Sushi
39. Where are you right now? Couch
40. Where should you be right now? Reading
I tag Shannon, Andrea, and Stacey
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Baby clapping congratulations to her newly acquired skill. Yay baby!
It was seriously cute. I've been trying to get her to clap for a while now, then suddenly while we were at the volleyball game something clicked and she figured it out! No there is no stopping her, she does it all day long. Monkey see, monkey do I suppose. Now if we can only work on her focus...her feet seem to be a distraction in almost all situations. :)