So for this part of the tag you're supposed to go to your four folder and post the fourth picture.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
1. House MD
2. How It's Made
5. Starter Wife
6. Extreme Home Makeover (any makeover show for that matter, LOVE Dress My Nest)
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Good Eats (Iron Chef, Paula Deen, anything foodie)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Drove Rob's recruit to the airport.
2. Went to church with Margaret and Bob.
3. Had a fantastic Favorite Meal Birthday Dinner for Robbie.
4. Played with nieces and nephews.
5. Smiled when Rob found his Bday Surprise.
6. Got winded walking up a hill.
7. Kissed baby about a thousand times.
8. Read my book and went to bed at 9:30.
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Waking baby up in the morning to watch The Price is Right.
2. To finish decorating my house someday.
3. Carving pumpkins tomorrow.
4. Tin foil dinners Friday.
5. Dressing baby up for Halloween.
6. Losing my baby weight so I can fit into all my adorable winter clothes.
7. Going to Cali for Thanksgiving.
8. To finish building my bookshelves.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
2. Bombay House
3. ORIGINAL Pancake House
4. Foundry Grill
7. Melting Pot
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Read 1 book a week.
2. Work out everyday.
3. A large, aged, dark wood farm table.
4. To have every room in my house painted how I'd like it by someone other than me.
5. A miniature Norwegian Elkhound.
6. To eat endless desserts without gaining weight.
7. Hard wood floors.
8. A happy, healthy family.
8 People to Tag:
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Will you let me carry you? One day you'll walk alone...I cannot bear to miss one day from now until you've grown.
Let's see new things Etta's doing...
Screaming at extremely high pitched tones for fun
Rolling from one end of the room to the other
Sucking her thumb
Getting ticked at whoever is splashing her in the tub
No longer color blind
Eating solids...or should I say not eating
-Videos showcasing these new phenomena coming to a blog near you soon-
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Wow, that ended up being a much longer rant than planned! I really just wanted to post these sweet little pictures of Elizabeth snoozing a couple months ago and got carried away! Anyways, enjoy and let me know about your sleep success or woes and if you've tried this book! Xoxo-
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
1. What's his name? Robert Todd Neilson. Affectionately Robbie.
2. How many years have we been married? 2 years, 1 month, and days.
3. How long did you date? About a year and a half with a 3 month breather.
4. How old is he? 28 on October 25th. He's practically my grandpa.
5. Who eats more? Hmm, depends what it is. But he does have a talent for eating everything on the table and still looking hot as ever.
6. Who said "I Love You" first? Roberto. Though technically I think I wrote "love, Sarah" first.
7. Who is taller? With heels? Hmmm, for sure Robbie.
8. Who sings better? I'm gonna have to go ahead and say me...but he does have major potential, very Johnny Cash-esque.
9. Who is smarter? The neuroscience major or the chef? Tough one. Rob laughs when I say I had to take culinary math, yes, it's a real thing.
10. Who does the laundry? Neither of us usually. Either of us when we finally run out of clothes. I'm trying to improve upon my wifely duties in this area.
11. Who pays the bills? Whoever cleans out the junk drawer and finds them. Rob takes them out of the envelope, tears off the strip then leaves it on the counter for me to write a check.
12. Who mows the lawn? The HOA.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you're in bed I'm on the right, but at the last house we were opposite.
14. Who cooks dinner? Rob is master of all things omelets and steaks, otherwise, it's me.
15. Who drives? Me when I ask nicely...but usually Rob. I can't drive his car though, don't know how.
16. Who is more stubborn? I think neither of us are that stubborn and Rob said both of us are pretty stubborn. Who knows.
17. Who kissed who first? Rob made his move on the first date (a little scandalous, I know) and I was lovin it! Haha, and here we are happily ever after!
18. Who asked who out first? Hmmm, it was sort of a mutual lets hang out sort of thing.
19. Who proposed? Mr. Neilson.
20. Who has more friends? I may have more friends but he has better friends. Not to say my friends are no good but Rob's are closer.
21. Who is more sensitive? Rob, he's a big softy.
22. Who has more siblings? Same. I'm 4th of 2 boys 3 girls and he's 5th of 4 girls 1 lone boy!
23. Who wears the pants? We each have one leg in the pants, but I kinda like it better when he wears em...tells me what to do. :)
24. Is he handy around the house? Very, my sexy little handyman.
25. His hobbies or favorite activities. Golfing, Reading, Me, Golfing, Pretty much any sport, Baby, scavenging courses for golf balls, scavenging the web for golf clubs, scavenging the library for golf books, I could go on...you get it.
26. His best features and qualities. Rob has great legs. Strange I know, but I'm serious...check his calves next time you see him...hot. Pretty much there's not a feature on Rob I would change. His qualities...he's very analytical, very sympathetic and understanding, laid back and positive, he's a fun loving father, and a great teacher.
I tag everyone who's married.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
2 cups chicken (cook, cube, set aside)
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can white corn, rinsed
1-2 orange bell peppers, small chop
4-5 Roma tomatoes, small chop
1-2 avocados, small chop
1 good size bunch of cilantro, minced
2-4 oz zesty Italian dressing
So this is what I put in it and it is so yummy, but what is so great about salsa is you can really cater it to your taste and what you've got around the house. In fact, I was just thinking how it might taste really great to add red onions...hmmm. I'm going to try it and I'll let you know. Please enjoy this fantastic snack. I'll be posting a new one soon!