Sunday, August 31, 2008
PLACE I'VE TRAVELED:
PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
TOWN I WAS BORN:
CITY I LIVE NOW:
MY SCREEN NAME:
MY FIRST NAME:
MY MIDDLE NAME:
MY LAST NAME:
MY FIRST JOB:
MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME: (THIS IS THE FIRST PICTURE THAT CAME UP AND THAT'S ACTUALLY MY GRANDMA!)
MY COLLEGE DEGREE:
WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Natalie Bush, Reggie Bush, Hailey Duff, Lebron James, Scarlett Johanson, Keira Knightley, Blake Lively, Michael Phelps, Rihanna, Joss stone, Deron Williams
So maybe to make myself feel a little better I should make a list of people older than me instead...
Carmello Anthony, Kate Bosworth, Michelle Branch, Nicki Hilton, Adriana Lima, Mandy Moore, Amber Tamblyn, Carrie Underwood, Olivia Wilde, Amy Winehouse, Vince Young
Okay...I think I do feel better. Or maybe it's a little more sad that Adriana Lima is 27 and still looks that hot? Haha. Oh well, I've never been one to mind getting older, I say bring it on! I will continue loving life, watching Disney movies, checking under my bed for MUC (mysterious unknown creatures), making jello jigglers, reading Nancy Drew books, splashing in irresistible mud puddles, and eating chocolate birthday cake for breakfast (yes, yes I did). So, John...Michael...here's to staying young.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
So this is a family fav. Coffee Cake. And all you mormons out there, no worries, the named is derived from it's most preferred eating companion not what's actually in it! :) So here it is:
1/2 c Sugar
1/4 c sifted AP flour
1/4 c softened butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 c sifted flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c sugar
1/3 c melted butter
1/2 c milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a well greased 13 x 9 in pan.
2. For the topping, in a small bowl combine dry then add butter and mix with fork just until incorporated.
3. For the cake, sift dry together (flour, salt and baking powder.) Beat egg until frothy, and add in sugar and butter, then add milk and vanilla. Beat in flour slowly until well combine.
4. Spread the topping evenly over the surface of the cake, may need to be gently plopped over cake.
5. Bake for 25-30 min, or until a knife comes out clean. Serves 9
Voila! Easy as pie...err cake. Good luck!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
2. Diamonds or pearls? I'm a pearl girl
3. What two things do you always have with you? My wedding ring and Baby
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hmm, well I just watched all four seasons of lost? HGTV, Good Eats, Colbert Report, House, Grey's, talent based reality tv shows...
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Grape Nuts or Honey Nut Cheerios and a smoothie...an omelet when Rob's feeling nice.
6. What is your favorite book? The Count of Monte Cristo
7. What is your middle name? Elizabeth, along with the other four Sarah's in my graduating class...don't get me wrong though, i like it just fine.
8. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, Fish (unless sushi), corn dogs, anything overcooked
9. What is your favorite CD? Norah Jones, Coldplay, and anything Jazz
10. What type of car do you drive? Passat
11. Favorite sandwich? Tasty Turkey, asiago bagel, chive cream cheese, sprouts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and smoked turkey...mmmm
12. What characteristic do you despise? Self pitying
13. Favorite item of clothing? My blue 50's housewife dress
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece maybe?
15. What color is your bathroom? Tan, wish it were green...if you know me you're not surprised by this.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I can't possibly answer this. But I am known for my love of all things Burberry.
17. Where would you retire to? In the mountains, at high altitudes...wherever my family is.
18. Your most memorable birthday? 21st. I sort of remember it for a bad reason actually. Rob and I had just broken up and I kept wishing he was there to celebrate with me. Although he did still take me to dinner another day, it was kind of awkward. :)
19. Favorite saying? It's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.
20. When is your birthday? August 29th, this Friday ahhhh snap.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? What do you call an owl wearing armor? ........huh? huh? A knight owl. Hahaha
22. What is your shoe size? 9.5, all the better to balance with my dears.
23. Pets? No...would love a puppy.
24. What did you want to be when you were little? Big
25. What is your favorite candy? Mmm sweet sweet carmel.
26. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangea, Poppies, Peony, and Tulips...love flowers.
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Tomorrow and everyday after.
28. What church do you attend? LDS Church
29. What are you listening to right now? Rob watching the Democratic Debate and Norah
30. What was the last thing you ate? A yummy cookie and glass of milk from my sweet neighbor.
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Avocado Green
32. How is the weather right now? A little hot but perfect at night.
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rob to tell me he'd be a little late getting home from golf.
34. Favorite soft drink? Not a big fan, but if I have one probably orange soda or squirt
35. Favorite restaurant? Maybe Maggiano's, that's another practically impossible question but I do love me some Indian food.
36. Hair color? A really nice poo brown color.
37. Sibling(s)? 5
38. Favorite day of the year? I'm kind of a Christmas lover.
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Who needs toys when you've got imaginary friends?
40. Summer or winter? Fall
41. Hugs or kisses? Kisses, but the hug from behind is a close second.
42. Chocolate or vanilla? Seriously?
43. When was the last time you cried? Watching lost, i know I'm really, really gay.
44. What is under your bed? A pillow and an ab roller.
45. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Stacey Smith perhaps?
46. Favorite smell? Burberry perfume, bleach, my volcano candle, clean baby, citrus, coconut, campfire, fresh mountain air...I'm a big smell person
47. What are you afraid of? Not much except the dark, yes really
48. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Butter, layered please
49. How many keys on your key ring? 3
50. How many years at your current job? 2 months and counting.
51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
52. How many towns/cities have you lived in? Newark, Palo Alto, Englewood, Scottsdale, Provo, Orem
53. Do you make friends easily? Yeah, it's keeping them that's the hard part.
I tag everyone who reads this.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
We can't figure out quite what it means, but if that's how she's comfortable...don't fix what ain't broke!
Friday, August 15, 2008
She loves to stick out her tongue.
She holds her head up flawlessly.
She loves to hear singing,
She smiles when prompted by us instead of gas.
She loves to laugh at you,
She licks anything that comes close to her mouth
She pants like a puppy when excited.
She makes her "strong man" face when trying to poop.
She always seems to be sucking on,
She belches louder than anyone I know.
She still gets really bothered when you try to tickle her.
She loves her baby bjorn...hates her sling.
She hates nothing more than her aspirator.
She loves her family, and we love you baby! Keep up the cuteness!
By the way...Dr. Freestone and I are happy to report Elizabeth happy and healthy. Her newest stats are as follows:
Weight: 10 lbs 6 oz - 42 percentile
Height: 22 in - 36 percentile
Head: 15.5 in - 62 percentile
He said she'd be a petite skinny thing with a big baseball cap. Thanks doc...or rather, thanks to dad. Love you babe!