Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tagged.

My friend tagged me for this and I thought why not?

1. How do you sleep?
Side, belly, back it's all good but my legs always have to be making a four shape...ya know?
2. Do you exercise?
I go through phases but always feel sooo much better when I do. I love doing ab work outs!
3. What are your favorite foods?
Ethnic foods, I love trying new things.
4. Do you cry easily?
Pre babies no...post babies oh yeah.
5. How often do you cry and when was the last time?
Really cry? Actually not that often but I probably tear up at least once a day now.
6. Describe your personality.
Relaxed, happy, detailed. Que, sera, sera.
7. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of...the wife of Abraham?
8. Do you think you are strong?
I've always been freakishly strong for my size. In high school I could bench more than my body weight. Believe it.
9. What is the first thing you notice about somebody?
Just their demeanor in general...their vibe.
10. Do you smoke?
Nope
11. What are you wearing right now?
A blouse from my favorite Sundance, a thrift store tweed vest, skinny jeans, and otk boots.
12. Mountain hideaway or Beach House?
Mountains, mountains, mountains. Snowball fights, fireplace, hot tub, snuggling...come on.
13. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
As my fathers daughter I may have to go stones on this, but barely.
14. Summer or Winter?
Fall...
15. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
No, people say it's better to know all those things before deciding but I think all the things that you find out afterward good or bad help you grow as a person and couple. You can't just ditch out when you find something out you may not like.
16. Share two truths and one lie about yourself.
I just stuffed candy wrappers in my couch, I still have baby teeth, I sang in Carnegie Hall
17. What would your dream house be like?
I love wide open spaces, tons of wood, light and airy, cozy, character, modern/vintage mix. And my huge white kitchen. Think barn chic. ;)
18. Have you ever met or kissed a famous person?
haha, yes.
19. Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunrise. The crisp air, the quiet and stillness of the city, it just always feels so good to be up and at 'em so early. (ok, not right away.)
20. What did you dream about last night?
I usually can't remember past like 8am but I have vivid messed up dreams.
21. What was the last movie that really moved/thrilled/scared you and why?
The first 5 minutes of UP. I bawled like a baby and grinned like an idiot. See what I mean about the babies messing with your hormones.
22.
Ever kiss a random person and then walk away?
Not exactly.
23. Have you ever had surgery?
...not one that counts.
24. How do you feel about tanning booths?
Ooo, great in theory, terrible in actuality. Warm, relaxing, hot tan body...cancer, nasty leathery skin...yeah, not so good.
25. Favorite TV show?
I love no drama reality/makeover/competitions. Aaaaannndd Vampire Diaries. ;)

I tag aubrey shaner, lauren evans, and rachel bell.

No comments: