Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've got problems with this...

For all you pregnant women out there. As the time quickly approaches and draws closer and closer near, I'm getting more and more excited to see what she's going to look like, more and more anxious to hear her sweet little cries, more and more eager to teach her all about the world, and more and more horrified as my weight steadily gains on Rob's! I'm huge! I'm sure all of you beautiful women are taking your pleasant plumpness in graceful style but I can't lie...I've got a problem with it! Where's my oh-so-celebrated pregnancy glow? Aren't I just suppose to look beaming and beautiful all the time? I don't know about you but that's not how I feel! My tummy is cute, that's all fine and well. The lower regions of my body however, they were suppose to stay the same! I guess they didn't get the memo. Anyway, since I've felt so wonderful and not had a problem or care in the world to worry about I thought I would find something I could complain about. :) What a wonderful world...

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

fun post sarah
i'm sure you look great, but most people do have a lot of water retention with their first child, i hate looking at pics when i was pregnant with Tyler, but anyways, again i'm sure you look great! You are getting close! how exciting!