Friday, March 21, 2008

Can it get any better? I submit that it cannot...

Trip to Carmel Sept. 07...1 Year anniversary, 23rd birthday, visit my Grandparents, and just because I love it there.

The Monterey Bay Aquarium...one of my favorite places to visit since I was young and quite obviously becoming one of Rob's :)

Just a stop along the way to Big Sur

Famous Cannery Row...anyone want to be our professional photographer for life and just follow us around so we don't end up with mishap half faces like this?

How sweet it is...little beth burke and arguably one of the cutest little guys around.

How hot is my hubby? What else could i want for my b-day?

Eating the one year old top of our wedding cake on our anniversary...is it weird that it was better than I remember?

Ahh, the beach. What I wouldn't give right now...

Do you have anywhere that you just feel right in the world? This is mine...

3 comments:

julie said...

For the record you DO have that beautiful glow you so desire!! And yyou look adorable pregnant! I love the recap of the trip to Northern Calif. Fun! AND... I am missing you... we are for sure getting together next week young lady! xo

L said...

Hi Sarah!!! So fun to catch up with you! I had no idea that you were pregnant - congrats!!! You look GORGEOUS, as always, and I absolutely love your blog... it made me want to go back and comment on everything you have posted so far! :)

Parkinson Family said...

cute pictures, looks like a great time!