Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trash to Treasure

Okay so let's be honest the Diaper Genie is not exactly the look I was going for in the nursery. So I got this super cute off white galvanized trash can from Ikea.Then I saw this one and got a little jealous that they now make one with a pedal...good when you have a less than desirable oozing diaper (forgive me) in one hand and baby in the other!Either way, I love anything and everything Galvanized. Speaking of, check out these adorable galvanized buckets. I'm dying to find something to use them for. Perhaps to organize Elizabeth's clothes, all my craft supplies, or maybe for a gift basket...I'm not sure, but I'm loving them. They come in 4 sizes and 13 colors and are only like 10 bucks!

1 comment:

Heather and Dave said...

Wow Sarah! It feels like I'm totally caught up on your life!! Blogs are great. It looks like you 3 are doing well. Your little sweet pea is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. I would LOVE to get together soon. We come to Provo randomly, I'll have to see when we're down again and I'll give you a call. I ran into Jacqueline at the grocery store this past week and then I just saw your comment on my much neglected blog :) I'm also excited for the twilight movie...I'm 1/2 way through book 4...YAY!