Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. House MD
2. How It's Made
3. Lost
4. 24
5. Starter Wife
6. Extreme Home Makeover (any makeover show for that matter, LOVE Dress My Nest)
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Good Eats (Iron Chef, Paula Deen, anything foodie)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Drove Rob's recruit to the airport.
2. Went to church with Margaret and Bob.
3. Had a fantastic Favorite Meal Birthday Dinner for Robbie.
4. Played with nieces and nephews.
5. Smiled when Rob found his Bday Surprise.
6. Got winded walking up a hill.
7. Kissed baby about a thousand times.
8. Read my book and went to bed at 9:30.

8 Things I Look Forward to:

1. Waking baby up in the morning to watch The Price is Right.
2. To finish decorating my house someday.
3. Carving pumpkins tomorrow.
4. Tin foil dinners Friday.
5. Dressing baby up for Halloween.
6. Losing my baby weight so I can fit into all my adorable winter clothes.
7. Going to Cali for Thanksgiving.
8. To finish building my bookshelves.

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Maggiano's
2. Bombay House
3. ORIGINAL Pancake House
4. Foundry Grill
5. Chipotle
6. RA
7. Melting Pot
8. Teppenyaki

8 Things on My Wish List:

1. Read 1 book a week.
2. Work out everyday.
3. A large, aged, dark wood farm table.
4. To have every room in my house painted how I'd like it by someone other than me.
5. A miniature Norwegian Elkhound.
6. To eat endless desserts without gaining weight.
7. Hard wood floors.
8. A happy, healthy family.

8 People to Tag:

Tiff
Dayna
Marin
Cami
Dareth
Aubrey
Malea
Lauren

4 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

that was fun to read!

Aubrey said...

cool. I actually really like Norwegian Elkhounds, I love Alaskan Malamutes too. When I was a kid I dreamed of having several big dogs running around me all day, protecting me and being my friends :)

Brittnie said...

Thanks again for breakfast Saturday morning-it was delicious! I'm still bummed you aren't coming to Hawaii with us next week, but oh well.

rachelli said...

Thats funny... I watch Price is Right with my baby too!