1. I must at all cost have my movies alphabetized. I was having Rob help me think of some quirky qualities and he said that this is not so much quirky, as it is merely common sense. However, most people I know don't do it?! My passion for this started about 6 years ago. While I was waiting for the most boring game of settlers ever to be over I alphabetized the Parkinson's entire movie collection (this is my sister in laws family). They thought this was odd, but I'm sure they were eternally grateful. But please, if your child happens to pull them off my shelf, don't worry your pretty little head about it. I will probably enjoy the process of putting them back, so thanks for the fun!
2. I too must have my clothes color coordinated. Once again though, I don't know that this is really quirky as much as it is common sense..."hmmm, I'm looking for some sort of long sleeve white cotton shirt...oh here's one in the long sleeve white cotton shirt section." Handy right? Now is it weird that short sleeve, long sleeve, jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, sweats, pants, dresses, and skirts all have their own sections that are then individually color coordinated? Hmmm. I don't know but it's a thing of beauty.
3. I have an affinity for hanging pretty much every clock I have all on one wall. Try it, it's nifty. I always know what time it is.
4. Rob: "This parking lot is totally full, let me drop you off."
Me: "Look, there's a park right there."
Rob: "A park? What, do you mean a parking spot?
Sarah: "No, a park. Is that weird to say?"
Rob: "Yes. Yes it is."
Oh and I guess I say leverage like a British person. Leading me to my next one...
5. More than once I have realized that all of the sudden my thought are in a British accent. Uh huh, really. I think it's my secret fantasy to have an English accent. Or maybe it's just my true self dying to come out. I've always felt I was born in the wrong time and place.
6. I am a crazy picker. It has gotten to the point that my husband actually enjoys being groomed by me. Hopefully baby will feel the same way or I might drive her completely bananas. Ever since I was a child I was very "just so" about my appearance. My mother said I cried when I had the chicken pox and didn't want anyone to see me. As a result I am an incessant groomer. If you have a whitehead, dirt under your nails, visible wax in your ears, something in your teeth or on your face...this is unacceptable and I will unconsciously stare at it numerous times...I am sorry! But I understand that everyone is different so I won't judge you, I will in fact still love you very very much. I may even offer you a Q-tip or some floss out of love and concern. So just know however that if I baby sit your children they will probably come home with clean ears and clipped nails.
So this is weird old me in a nutshell although I could go on. You're supposed to tag 6 friends, tell them in a comment you tagged them. Have fun! Oh, I tag Jody, Brittnie, Esther, Andrea, Kristy, and Janei'a.