1. What's his name? Robert Todd Neilson. Affectionately Robbie.
2. How many years have we been married? 2 years, 1 month, and days.
3. How long did you date? About a year and a half with a 3 month breather.
4. How old is he? 28 on October 25th. He's practically my grandpa.
5. Who eats more? Hmm, depends what it is. But he does have a talent for eating everything on the table and still looking hot as ever.
6. Who said "I Love You" first? Roberto. Though technically I think I wrote "love, Sarah" first.
7. Who is taller? With heels? Hmmm, for sure Robbie.
8. Who sings better? I'm gonna have to go ahead and say me...but he does have major potential, very Johnny Cash-esque.
9. Who is smarter? The neuroscience major or the chef? Tough one. Rob laughs when I say I had to take culinary math, yes, it's a real thing.
10. Who does the laundry? Neither of us usually. Either of us when we finally run out of clothes. I'm trying to improve upon my wifely duties in this area.
11. Who pays the bills? Whoever cleans out the junk drawer and finds them. Rob takes them out of the envelope, tears off the strip then leaves it on the counter for me to write a check.
12. Who mows the lawn? The HOA.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you're in bed I'm on the right, but at the last house we were opposite.
14. Who cooks dinner? Rob is master of all things omelets and steaks, otherwise, it's me.
15. Who drives? Me when I ask nicely...but usually Rob. I can't drive his car though, don't know how.
16. Who is more stubborn? I think neither of us are that stubborn and Rob said both of us are pretty stubborn. Who knows.
17. Who kissed who first? Rob made his move on the first date (a little scandalous, I know) and I was lovin it! Haha, and here we are happily ever after!
18. Who asked who out first? Hmmm, it was sort of a mutual lets hang out sort of thing.
19. Who proposed? Mr. Neilson.
20. Who has more friends? I may have more friends but he has better friends. Not to say my friends are no good but Rob's are closer.
21. Who is more sensitive? Rob, he's a big softy.
22. Who has more siblings? Same. I'm 4th of 2 boys 3 girls and he's 5th of 4 girls 1 lone boy!
23. Who wears the pants? We each have one leg in the pants, but I kinda like it better when he wears em...tells me what to do. :)
24. Is he handy around the house? Very, my sexy little handyman.
25. His hobbies or favorite activities. Golfing, Reading, Me, Golfing, Pretty much any sport, Baby, scavenging courses for golf balls, scavenging the web for golf clubs, scavenging the library for golf books, I could go on...you get it.
26. His best features and qualities. Rob has great legs. Strange I know, but I'm serious...check his calves next time you see him...hot. Pretty much there's not a feature on Rob I would change. His qualities...he's very analytical, very sympathetic and understanding, laid back and positive, he's a fun loving father, and a great teacher.
I tag everyone who's married.