Thursday, November 19, 2009

Glorious Sabbath

Having my child in nursery for the first time...Pros and Cons.
Pros:
We're all so excited to go in the morning.
She made new friends.
She had fun and loved church.
We remembered why we loved church.
We learned something in church.
She spent all her energy and passed out for her nap afterwards.
We were both able to teach our lesson.
My purse isn't bulging with three hours worth of distractions.
We have pictures she "draws" to put on the frig.
She's learning to play with others.
We were able to sit next to each other.
She didn't disrupt anyone's class with the infamous squealing.
She has time without us.
We have time without her.
Cons:
...?...hmmm...?...
Nope, can't think of one.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha...I love this. I have kind of forgotten that I'm actually supposed to be learning things in church since I'm entertaining a little one. Etta is so social and a friend to everyone. She sure was happy that day.

Esther Noelle said...

Robby loves Etta! Glad they can be nursery buddies! :)