Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bipolar Me

I am so excited!
I am following Coach to California this weekend sans my tiny humans!
Is it bad that I'm this excited to ditch them with their Nana?
The whole thing about it is that I'm quite sure the second I leave them I'll feel pangs of regret at not packing them along and miss them horribly.
I just have to remind myself that I've done that many times before and I'm nooot quite ready to do it again yet.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Maybe after missing me for a few days they won't sling food at me and pull my hair.
But then what would make me smile at the end of the day?

I am so bummed!
It's Fri & Sat 10-8/10-5pm in Provo and I'm missing it!
It is most assuredly going to have more adorable local crafty little nuggets than you can even wrap your head around.
I'm talking clothes, decor, hair accessories, prints, paintings, jewelry, kiddo goodies and more.
Please go for me...

1 comment:

Dink said...

Just think a "real" vacation and sunny weather ta boot!! Little hearts always grow fonder with distance besides they will be being spoiled with there Nana so they won't mind one bit!