Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to The Boy

So I'm finally getting my pictures together from Liam's little birthday party with my family.
A couple things I forgot to mention about him are that he loves to do "If you're happy and you know it."
My favorite part is when you say hooray! and his arms shoot straight up and he has the biggest smile on his face.
And his word of the moment is Uh-oh. It's so cute.

So I don't remember why he is so sad on this happy day but this is a classic Liam crying face.

Aunt Jacqueline...

The Boy

The other birthday boy, my big bro James.

So the moment of truth. Will he dive in and devour or pick and prod like our little bug on her first.

Hmmmm...

Oooh, that was good...

Alright lets do this...

Was there ever any question with this boy? Devour...

How do I get this goodness in me...

Does it get any better than this?
I submit that it does not.

Wow, how am I going to finish this?

Almost there, just a couple more bites...

Oh, I'm sorry did you want some too? (This pic totally grosses me out by the way)

There I did it.

Did you see me do it?

So pleased with himself.

Then it was time for presents, which Etta didn't dominate at all, no way.

Silly little bug.

The Fam

Well that's all folks. Our little baby's one.

Ready for number three?

No comments: