Monday, April 25, 2011

Mommy Maven:Strolling in Style

Ahhh! Just talking about this and I'm so excited.
So I don't know how many times I've had a conversation about the fact that bugaboo has gotten a little behind the eight ball, no double stroller? I mean come on....and...
Bada boom bada bing, they deliver!
This has been rumored for over a year now and it's finally here.
May I present The Donkey
So get this, it expands from a single stroller with a storage case to a double complete with bassinets and toddler seats and all the other goodies we are accustomed to.
Is this totally awesome or a completely unnecessary nonfunctional doing it simply for the need to be new and different sort of thing?
I'm leaning towards totally awesome.
There are certainly times when I have my double and Etta ends up not wanting to ride in it and I end up pushing my monster Limo everywhere unnecessarily and vise versa.
If any of you know me you know I love LOVE my single bugaboo and though have toyed with the idea of selling it (now that we are a bit larger of a crew) but just can't bring myself to do it.
So I don't know about you but I might be a little to anxious to try this ASAP and not so anxious to find out the price tag.
I'm hearing $1200-2000 range talk...yikes!
I'm hoping I can find another half off killer steal of a deal like I did with my Cameleon.
Anyway, whether I just end up dreaming and drooling or if someday I really take the plunge I'll keep you posted.
For now check it out (I love all the videos they do) and tell me what you think about the donkey....btw donkey? Really? What were they thinking...



No comments: