Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Weekend to Me...

So for my birthday Margaret came down and babysat Etta so Rob and I could go to the temple for the first time in months. As much as we love our little one it was so nice to spend some quality time with my dearest. Afterwards we went out for some yummy Thai food where I got to indulge in my most favorite mango and sticky rice dessert! The following Monday was our 2 year anniversary so we had a low key day and made a big home cooked meal with the best steaks of all time! The next day we went out to dinner with family at La Vigne...needless to say I had a pampered weekend of celebrating!

Thanks to Mom for this:


Robbie for this:


And to KuJack (that's your new celebrity couple name) for this:


A Hearty Little Meal To Robbies Liking...and Martinelli's To Mine!


So here we are, it's been two years, and we are so blessed. Between our first baby, first home, and so many other new adventures, we've gone through a lot together. I do have to say that there is no on else I could've or would've wanted to experience it all with. When Robbie and I first started dating it was a little rocky...not exactly love at first sight. We even had to break up to get it right. When we got engaged I still couldn't completely imagine the life we were going to have. However, once we got married our relationship came full circle and I felt at that moment we were really one and I could feel a tangible change in Rob's countenance towards me immediately. It took that final commitment of being sealed in the temple to give of ourselves completely and at that moment I was sure I could do anything with this amazing man beside me. It has proven true and I can't wait to spend two more years towards eternity with you my dear.

From our first dates, to getting engaged, taking out my endowments, getting married, going on our honeymoon, and having a baby...here's us till now in a nutshell.






4 comments:

Dink said...

Congratulations on reaching the two year mark that is soo fun!!! I bet it flew by!! I love the pictures!!

Amy said...

I came across this blog and just had to saw how beautiful you and your family are!

Parkinson Family said...

love all the pictures! happy anniversary and sounds like you had a great birthday! thats nice you guys got to get away alone, dave and i are still waiting to that soon, lol
cya guys later!

Lauren said...

congratulations! what a blessing you are to one another and I couldn't be happier for you guys. You guys are like two peas in a pod. ...great pictures too.