Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Buy Low

So I happened into Buy Low today down in Provo. I had to go by Wilson Diamonds and I thought hmmm, I should pick up some baby food and milk. So I walk in and find myself in the middle of the tornado that was Wednesday produce sales. Now I had no previous knowledge of said sale so I was a bit taken back by the grandmas with their game faces on ready to pounce. I thought I may as well get some fruit while I was there and as I started checking prices I realized what all the frenzy was about. I got 2lbs of strawberries, 4.5 lbs of Fuji apples, 2lbs of Bananas, 2.5lbs of cherries, 3 lbs of peaches, 2 lbs of zucchini, and a pineapple for $12. I repeat $12. That's like an average of like $0.63 a pound! Maybe this isn't a steal for all you coupon clipping fools out there but for me who has tried but will have none of it, it was a great deal. So next Wednesday if you're free head down to buy low. Well I suppose I ought to try the produce and tell you if it's any good first...check back with me later for that one.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

hi! i'm so happy you liked the pics from our ranch visit. rather than emailing them (because it'll be super annoyingly long) you can click on the pictures on my blog and copy them from there. is that cool?! hope all is well.. let's get together soon.

Aubrey said...

Serious?!? Next Wednesday let's go together. I'm afraid to take on all the old ladies by myself. :)

L said...

Etta is getting so big! She is such a beautiful little baby!

I want recipes for everything you make. Just know that. The stuff you make is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

I miss you guys! Wish we lived closer to you so we could hang out!

Tabitha said...

I love the pictures of you and Etta in your swimming suits! You guys look so cute. I wish that I was there with you in that pool. Also, the price of that produce is awesome. Here in California everything is so expensive!