Thursday, July 30, 2009

I feel great thank you!

You all are so sweet and I've been so grateful for everyone's love and concern. I do feel good. I tend to be exaushted the first month or so but otherwise I have no ailments to complain of so I feel very blessed. We are super excited and no, I don't have any feeling if it's a boy or a girl sooo we'll just have to wait for the trusty ole ultra sound. Anyway, I'll definitely be keeping you posted on every little thing. I just have to get my computer to stop freaking out. Oh! And we finally got our desk put in. I'll post pics soon.

3 comments:

Ange said...

Congrats on being pregnant Sarah! Thats awesome!!

Bingham Fam said...

Oh my goodness....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! Get ready for two...it is SOOOO different than one! Yeah! Great news!

Brittnie said...

Congrats Sarah! We're so excited for you guys! Funny how we've talked to Rob a few times this week and you being pregnant never came up! Anyways, we're so excited for another volleyball baby!