Saturday, July 11, 2009

Colorado Catch Up

On our way home from New York we stopped in Colorado and my sister Julia just got some of these cute pics to me! First of our little farmer tan baby experiencing her crazy princess walker for the first time.
Then our sweet baby experiencing this kinda freaky coyote for the first time.

My parents, thanks deedee and papa for watching our little one.


At this restaurant, Traildust, where they cut off your tie if you're wearing one, they have a huge slide right by the tables and the dance floor! I think we had more fun than Elizabeth. This is the restaurant my family took Rob to when he secretly flew out to Colorado for one day to ask for my hand in person.

Sweetheart sippin at Rob's now favorite sushi restaurant by my parents.

Breakfast at where else but The Original Pancake House on our way out of town...mmmm, dutch baby.



Elizabeth loved hanging out with you guys!

No comments: