Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How we do...

So apparently the word is out on some of our favorite activities. We've been doing this since the fall and recently every where is getting more and more crowded with moms and their tots! I'm happy for these moms because I understand how much we need these things to get us out of the house, but it's getting crazy! So I figured since the word is out anyway, I'd invite you all too!

So here's what our weekly plan roughly looks like.

On Mondays...
Monday is usually our free day where we participate in unscheduled activities. These include:
The Aquarium is $18 for an adult yearly pass and $14 for kids over 2...a whole year!
The others are FREE (click links for hours)





On Tuesdays...
We do lap games, songs, and stories and Etta just loves it.
FREE

On Wednesdays and Thursdays...

On Fridays...
FREE



Anyway, I just thought I'd share so whenever you all want to join us you can and know that there are things to get you of the house in the winter that don't cost and arm and a leg. I really feel so strongly that it's important for our children's development to get out and do stimulating activities and important for our sanity. Comment or call me if you have any questions, want to come, or have other fun things you all do!

5 comments:

Lindsay Steenblik said...

I might have to join you tommorrow for Mommy and Me Jump Time. I have a feeling Asher would love that!

It's funny that you would post this, cause just this last weekend we went to the Living Planet Aquarium and this upcoming Friday we were invited to go with some of our friends to Mother Goose time. :)

So . . . We hope to run into you soon. I'm excited for your upcoming addition. And baby Elizabeth isn't so much a baby anymore, she's beautiful (like her mommy!)

Hope all is well. . .
Loves . . .
Lindsay Spence

Aubrey said...

I so badly want to get out and do all these fun things with you, but as you know, nap time is from 10-12:30 most days. :( You really are an inspiration to all the moms to get out and do fun things with their little ones.

Parkinson Family said...

sounds fun! yes its so important to get out and to let the kids experience new and different things! good for you!

Esther Noelle said...

Ha ha, we do so many of those same exact things it's funny we haven't run into each other out and about!! Seriously... and we've GOT to get together soon!

Mikel said...

Oh, funny! I just saw this...no wonder we ran into you on Wednesday! These are some of our favorite activities, too (except we haunt the PG library-usually twice a week). I didn't know about the Mother Goose thing though, maybe we'll have to try it out!